There is an amazingly wide selection of pokies available to Australian players. However, not all of these games have the same features, theme and RTP (Return to Player). This last thing is pretty important to those who want bigger chances to win and in order to help you we've prepared a list of the ten pokies with the best player returns. The return to player percentage is, in fact, the flip side of the pokies' house edge and thus you should stick to machines with high RTP. A reasonable player return percentage is considered to be 96% or higher. Anything lower is to be avoided.
The A-List Of Pokies With the Best House Edge For Players
Here they are, the pokies with the best house edge in the player's favour:
1. Goblin's Cave (Playtech) - 99.32% - An excellent 3-reel and 3-payline slot that accepts max 5 coins per line. The pokie offers wild symbols, scatter symbols and pick-and-win bonus game.
2. Ugga Bugga (Playtech) - 99.07% - This is a must try 3-reel and 10-payline slot that comes with wild symbols and one bonus game. The max bet per line is one credit and the max jackpot is 1,000 coins.
3. Ocean Princess (Playtech) - 99.07% - Ocean Princess is an ocean themed 3-reel and 5-payline pokie that accepts up to 5 credits per line. The game features only one bonus game and wilds.
4. Tropic Reels (Playtech) - 98.95% - Yet another 3-reel and 5-payline Playtech game earned a place on this list. The pokie accepts one coin per line and features wilds as well as one bonus round.
5. Cosmic Quest Mystery Planets (Rival) - 98.95% - Another game you have to play is this Rival powered 5-reel, 20-payline pokie. The machine features two bonus games, wilds and scatters.
6. Cinerama (Playtech) - 98.94% - Cinerama is a top online pokie that features 5 reels and 5 paylines. The slot offers free spins, progressive jackpot and max bet of five coins per line.
7. Mega Joker (NetEnt) - 98.9% - Mega Joker is an awesome game that comes with 3 reels and 5 lines. Players can bet 10 coins per line and hope to hit a bonus game or the 2,000 coin jackpot.
8. Alaxe in Zombieland (Microgaming) - 98.86% - This is a Microgaming pokie you have to try that offers 50,000 coin jackpot, wilds and special features. The game has 5 reels and 25 paylines.
9. Jackpot 6000 (NetEnt) - 98.75% - Bet up to 10 credits on this 3-reel, 5-payline pokie and hit the 6,000 jackpot. The game doesn't have special features, but its low house edge makes it a must try.
10. Bloodsuckers (Netent) - 98% - The remains one of Netent's most popular 25 line pokies. We particularly like the Coffin bonus feature.
Conclusion - Play The Highest RTP Percentage Games To Increase Your Chances
So there you go. That's the A-list of pokies. If you want to put yourself in the best possible position to win, play games with a high RTP percentage. Grab any advantage you can over the casino.
Want to see the worst? The pokies you should avoid? We have compiled a list of ten pokies with the lowest house edge.
We have also compiled a list of recommended online pokies that are similar to the most popular tiles fond in pubs and clubs around Australia.