Return to player percentage (RTP) is pretty important information about pokies, since it lets us know how big, or small, the house edge of a game is. Knowing that any RTP around 96% can be seen as reasonable, we can easily separate good from bad pokies when it comes to player returns. Nevertheless, we have listed ten pokies available to Aussie players that have very low RTP, thus making the whole process of choosing games to avoid a lot easier.
Ten Pokies With The WORST House Edge
Here's the list of the worst pokies to play. Avoid these as far as you can. Here they are. The clangers:
- Win Mill (Rival) - 85.88% - This is a 3-reel and 5-payline game that has to be avoided at all cost because of its extremely high house edge.
- Ice Picks (Rival) - 88.37% - Ice Picks is an interesting 5-reel pokie with disastrous RTP and hence you shouldn't play it no matter what.
- Mega Moolah Isis (Microgaming) - 89% - Even though very popular because of its usually massive progressive jackpot, this 5-reel and 25-line slot mustn't be on your bucket list.
- Best of Luck (Rival) 89.08% - Yet another Rival powered machine with a generally high house edge and low RTP. Avoid it!
- Eggstravaganza (Rival) - 89.49% - With such low RTP, this pokie with a clever name is far from offering good chances of hitting a winning combination.
- Wow Pot (Microgaming) - 89.63% - Stay away from this 5-reel and 15-payline game by Microgaming since its low RTP doesn't promise anything good.
- Major Millions (Microgaming) 89.37% - Major Millions is a well known slot that comes with progressive jackpot, wilds and high house edge.
- Super Sideshow (Cryptologic) - 90% - One of the worst Cryptologic games when RTP is in question, Super Sideshow is no good for you.
- Cash Splash (Microgaming) - 90.47% - Five reels, 15 paylines, one jackpot and 90.47 reasons not to play this Microgaming slot.
- Gold Rush (NetEnt) - 90.7% - If you're looking for games to avoid, this 3-reel pokie is a good place to start.
Notice something on the list? Yes, there are no Playtech pokies that make our distinctive list. Whilst The Incredible Hulk is Playtech's worst at 91% you will find that the RTP on their pokies are generally in the 91% to 95% range, which is not great. When it comes to Playtech pokies, make sure you eek out the games with an RTP of over 96%. This includes games like Haunted House and Lotto Madness. Click here for Playtech casinos.
For information on finding free online pokies, different types of online pokies and how to pick the best online casinos offering them.
The good news is that we have a put together a list of the ten pokies with the best return to player percentages. These are games you definitely want to check out.
Why not take a look at our recommended online pokies to replace popular club and hotel pokies that cannot be played online in Australia?