Fans of retro slot games, branded slots, Microgaming slots and anything in between will be thrilled with the release of a new slot game launched at online casinos this month.
Microgaming has kicked off the month with the launch of Bullseye, a retro looking slot game based on the classic British TV show of the same name. The show was based on a game of darts, where three pairs of contestants had to compete against each other by answering questions and throwing darts. Winners would take home prizes such as speedboats, caravans and cars.
This theme, along with the voices of host Jim Bowen and his co-host Tony Green, are featured in Microgaming's new Bullseye slot.
According to Mike Hebden, the Head of Casino Games at Microgaming: "This game revisits one of the most-loved television shows of the era. The online slot embraces all the show features that made the programme so popular, including the classic one-liners, prize board, and Bully's star prizes. Available to operators today, we expect the game to excite fans new and old, and with darts season on the horizon, it is the perfect time to unleash our Bullseye slot!"
Bullseye Slot Features
The new branded Bullseye slot features the following:
- 5 x 3 reel, 243 was to win.
- Reels of the game based on start prizes in original show (speedboats, caravan, car)
- Land Prize Board symbol on reels one and five to trigger the Bully's special bonus round, where players throw darts at the board to win cash prizes depicted by vintage items (VCR, carriage clock). Prizes worth up to 15 x total bet for each dart thrown.
- Three or more scatters symbols activate retriggerable free spins bonus. 15 free spins can be claimed, where wins are doubled and additional scatter symbols pay between 5 x and 100 x.
- Superb retro graphics, great sound effects.
- Nostalgia meets new technology.
Happy Holidays Slot
Bullseye is not the only new slot game that goes live at Microgaming casinos this month. In line with the festive season, the group also rolls out the five reel, 243 ways to win Happy Holidays with a Christmassy theme.
The Frosty feature, triggered randomly in the base game, awards cash payouts for all high value symbols.
The free spins feature can be triggered when at least three scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels - rewarding players with 10 free games on a new set of reels. Rewards jump from 243 ways to win to 1,024 ways to win for some great payout potential.
The Snowman symbol could turn into higher valued symbols.
Keep an eye out for these two new slot games and others going live at Microgaming casinos this month!