Online casino sites that are powered by NetEnt provide some of the best entertainment to Oz players. The games are known to be of a particularly high standard, with excellent graphics, generous rewards and clever bonus features. NetEnt has now added a new game to its arsenal of award-winning titles through the launch of the new underwater-themed pokie, Secrets of Atlantis. The game has gone live at online casinos that carry NetEnt games and players are already singing praise to this new slot machine.
The new subaquatic Secrets of Atlantis pokie boasts five reels, four rows and 40 pay lines for massive entertainment from the first spin. The game has been designed for all levels of play, with minimum wagers beginning at just 20c and with the option of betting a staggering $200 per spin!
You can play Secrets of Atlantis slot machine on multiple platforms, including download, mobile or tablet.
NetEnt is Head of iGambling Market
The chief product officer of NetEnt, Simon Hammond commented on the release of Secrets of Atlantis and explained why the Swedish company is considered one the leaders of the industry today.
"NetEnt delivers innovative game themes designed to attract players and keep them coming back for more," said Hammond. "Now they'll be able to get submerged in this stunning slot which once again shows why NetEnt is at the head of the market when it comes to casino games."
Secrets of Atlantis Pokie Features
* Relives the ancient tale of the lost city of Atlantis, incorporating underwater creatures such as jellyfish, turtles and more.
* 'Win both ways' game to double chances of grabbing rewards.
* 5 x Clam symbols pay out 400 times your line bet.
* Highlight feature and Colossal symbols Re-spin add to the rewards potential of the game.
* Wild Nudge feature sees the wild Mermaid appear partially or fully on the reels. She can be nudged up or down to take over the entire reel for a whole wild reel.