Innovative software group, Yggdrasil Gaming, has launched a brand new progressive slot game with a growing jackpot that promises untold riches.
The group made a point of creating Empire Fortune slot as an engaging and immersive video slot game, over and beyond the fact that it carries a progressive jackpot.
Empire Fortune slot shares a jackpot pool with one of Yggdrasil Gaming's other slots, Joker Millions Progressive.
Several months ago, Yggdrasil Gaming was thrilled to announce that Joker Millions' jackpot had been won by a Norwegian player at Leo Vegas Casino, who took home several million dollars.
Engaging and Rewarding New Slot
Speaking about the release of the new Empire Fortune video slot, Yggdrasil Gaming's product owner for games, Jonas Strandman, said that while progressive jackpot games are always popular, for too long developers have focused on the big prize and neglected the core gameplay.
"Following on from the success of Joker Millions, Empire Fortune is a new breed of progressive jackpot slot that provides a great experience to all users - not just the lucky individual who lands the jackpot," he said.
"With more players than ever playing these engaging titles, that jackpot is very quickly increasing, and we look forward to seeing it drop once again."
About Empire Fortune Slot
- Shares jackpot pool with Joker Millions slot.
- Built around engaging base game.
- Interesting features such as the option to hold two free spins or bonus symbols.
- Superb visuals and soundscape.
- Feature packed jackpot bonus game with three jackpots to be won.
- 3D wheel of fortune type game with free spins, mystery prizes and cash up for grabs.
- Fireworks feature sees rockets launched to land on different areas of the wheel, where appropriate prizes are paid out.