NetEnt, the leading casino games developer, has already upped the ante in the industry with plans to roll out a brand new slot game in 2017.
NetEnt's Divine Fortune slot, which will be released to desktop and mobile platforms on January 24th, will carry a well-known Ancient Greece theme.
However, given NetEnt's reputation for taking any theme and creating games that feel fresh and innovative, players will be thrilled with the new Divine Fortune game.
The casino group has offered players a sneak peek of the 5 reel, 20 pay line Divine Fortune slot, which takes them back to classical ancient Greece but brings with it a futuristic line-up of bonus features.
Divine Fortune Slot Features
- Classic Ancient Greek symbols such as snakes, lions, bulls and Medusa.
- The Winged Horses are wild symbols.
- Land three or more Coin symbols on the reels to trigger the bonus round, with a chance to win the jackpot.
- The Laurel Wreath symbols activates free spins.
- Play the game on NetEnt's mobile Touch platform for excellent gaming on the go.
NetEnt 2017 Slot Line Up
NetEnt's team has been very busy creating new games before the end of 2016, and players are thrilled with titles such as Warlords: Crystal of Powers and Secrets of Christmas slot.
But since we are already leading into 2017, NetEnt has provided a lineup of new slots that players can expect for the first three months of the new year.
Besides Divine Fortune slot that has a January release date, players can look forward to the new Joker Pro slot and Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist in February.
On March 21st, NetEnt will close off the first quarter of 2017 with Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild slot.