TOTAL WINNINGS BY OUR VISITORS $1,000,000.00

Rewards Every Day at Casino Max

Casino Max Rolls Out a Week of Rewards

Australian-friendly online casino is the ultimate gaming destination.

Whether you like to pop into Casino Max during the week to wind down after a long day of work, or if your chill-pill is a lie in on a Sunday with a long gaming session ahead of you, every day is worth a visit to this site.

Casino Max has a bonus or special offer for players available every day of the week. Rewards keep rolling from Monday to Sunday, and there is never a dull - or unrewarding - moment at Casino Max.

Check out what this Australian-friendly gaming site has in store for players throughout the week.

Monday to Friday at Casino Max

25% Cashback every Monday: Begin your week with 25%, with the chance to boost your winning potential. Casino Max calculates your cashback amount based on the deposits made from the previous 7 days.  Each deposit you make into your account can be topped off with an extra 50% bonus to play any of your favorite games. Use the coupon MONMAX.

Two for Tuesday: Double up your deposit with a buy-one-get-one-free offer at Casino Max every Tuesday. Make your deposit and use the coupon code TUEMAX twice during the day. Enjoy a 100% up to $1,000 slots bonus.

Wednesday Reel Deal Chip Accumulator: Every Wednesday you have the chance to win a free chip worth up to $100. Boost your bankroll with an extra 55% slots bonus - up to $555. Use the coupon code WEDMAX.

Take it to the Max on Thursdays: You get the maximum chance of hitting that 'Big Jackpot'. The more you deposit at Casino Max, the better the site will 'max' your bonus. Use the coupon code THUMAX.

Free Chip Friday: Grab a $20 free chip + 70% deposit match on Fridays. Use the coupon code: FRIMAX.

Play Casino Max Daily Promotions Today.

Sign up to receive 20 Free Spins!

Casino Max Weekend Fun

Free Spins on Saturday: Every Saturday, you can win up to 50 free spins and up to $2,500 slots bonus.  The bonus begins with 10 free spins on Panda Magic slot, and the chance to increase your deposit with a 50% slots match up to $500 free - redeemable up to 5 times. Use the coupon SATMAX.

Sunday Mash Up Mix: You can enjoy endless hours of Sunday fun through multiple offers. From 65% match bonuses to a 70% match and free spins, there is something for everyone as Casino Max wraps up the weekend.