From the name, it is easy to make out what 50 Dolphins is all about: it is a game about the sea, underwater treasure, and of course happy and friendly-looking dolphins. The game interface replicates the deep blue sea, with high quality graphics and animation giving it a pristine yet fun look and feel.
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The coin is the scatter symbol in 50 Dolphins. Landing 3 coin symbols anywhere across the reels triggers the free spin bonus.
- Wild: The dolphin is the wild symbol in this game. The wild symbol replaces all the other symbols except the scatter symbol.
- How to win the top prize: The top prize in this game is a 1000-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 ship symbols across the reels. The maximum payout in this game, inclusive of wins scored during the free spins bonus, is 16250000.00.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round in 50 Dolphins is the free spins bonus. It is activated when you land 3 coin symbols anywhere across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: Other symbols you see in this game include the ship symbol, an open treasure chest with treasures spilling out, an exotic fish symbol, a sea shell, the oyster-and-pearls symbol, and the card values from 9 through to Ace - 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A.
50 Dolphins is a 5-reel slot with 50 paylines that has been developed by Ainsworth Game Technology and is brought to you at online casinos through its collaboration with GameAccount Network. This is a game that works well for a normal player who is not likely to risk too much by playing very high stakes. The coin bet per line varies between a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 1250, which means the total bet ranges between a low of 50 and a high of 62500.00.
The game comes to you with excellent high quality graphics that give the game a fun and yet professional look. The superb sound effects add to an overall satisfying play experience. Another cool feature you see in this, and all other Ainsworth Game Technology slot offerings, is the Gamble feature. The Gamble feature is active at the end of a spin that results in a win for you and gives you a shot at doubling your winnings on that spin. To use this option all you have to do is click the Gamble option on the screen.
You can choose between predicting the suit of cards or the colour of the card that will appear next: the available colour choices are red and black. If you opt for colour and guess correctly you double your winnings while the wrong choice ends the round. If you opt to guess the suit, a correct guess quadruples your winnings; a wrong choice means you lose whatever you earned in that round. If you want to quit gambling and walk away with what you have won, you can click the Take Win option. You can use the Gamble feature 5 times at most after a spin. The maximum amount permissible through this round is 2500000.
Another feature you see in this game is the Auto feature, which allows you to play the game in automatic mode. You can play a minimum of 1 round and a maximum of 25 rounds in this mode.
The bonus round in 50 Dolphins is the Free Games bonus round. It is activated when you land 3 coin scatter symbols anywhere across the reels. You get 10 free games when this happens. Any instances of 3 coin scatter symbols appearing on the reels during the Free Games bonus round results in 5 additional free spins for you. During the Free Games bonus round, the wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3, and 4.
As explained in the previous section, you get 10 free spins that can be retriggered (5 additional free spins) during the Free Games bonus round.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in this game is the 1000-coin prize you get when you land 5 ship symbols across the reels. The maximum payout for this game, including the wins during the Free Games bonus round, is 16250000.00.