Dragon Lines is a fantastic video slot from Ainsworth Game Technology that is themed on that globally known creature from Chinese mythology and folklore - the dragon. The game has high quality graphics and animations - including a dragon that gets extremely animated when it helps put together a winning combination - from Chinese culture folklore completely in sync with the theme of the game.
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The scatter symbol in Dragon Lines is the yin-and-yang symbol. Landing 3 of scatter symbols across the reels triggers the bonus game.
- Wild: The dragon is the wild symbol in this game. It replaces all other symbols except the scatter symbol.
- How to win the top prize: The top prize in this game is a 1000-coin win that you get when you land 5 Chinese crown symbols across the reels in a single spin. The maximum payout in this game is 16520000.00.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round is activated when you land 3 yin-and-yang symbols anywhere across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: There are quite a few other symbols in this game, all from Chinese folklore and mythology. These include crackers, drums, colourful lanterns, a golden shield, and also the card values from 9 through to Ace.
Themed on the Chinese dragon, Dragon Lines is a 5-reel video slot that comes with 50 adjustable paylines. The game has been developed by Ainsworth Game Technology and is distributed to online casinos through GameAccount Network. The coin bet per line ranges between a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 1250, which means the total bet ranges between a low of 50 and a high of 62,500.
The game has some cool features, including exciting and high quality graphics and animations, loads of colourful symbols, and the exciting Gamble feature. The Gamble feature is activated at the end of a spin where you land a win. It gives you a shot at doubling your winnings earned during that spin. All you have to do is click the Gamble button if you want to use this feature.
This is how the Gamble feature works: you can choose to predict the suit of cards, or the colour of the cards - red or black - that will appear next. If you choose the colour and predict correctly you double your winnings and if you predict wrongly you lose whatever you won on that spin. If you choose the suit and predict correctly you quadruple your winnings; a wrong call means you lose whatever you earned on that spin. At any point, you can click the Take Win option to retain whatever you won and stop using the Gamble feature. You can gamble a maximum of 5 times and the maximum amount you are permitted to keep from this option is 2500000.00.
The game also has the Auto feature for those who want to play the game in automatic mode. For those who want to play in automatic mode, using this feature allows you to play between 1 and 25 rounds in this mode.
The bonus round in Dragon Lines is a free spin round. You can activate this round by landing a minimum of 3 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels; you get 10 free spins. You can get 5 additional free spins if you land 3 scatter symbols again during the free spins round.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in this game is a 1000 coin win that you can win by landing 5 Chinese crown symbols across on the reels. The maximum payout allowed in this game is 16520000.00.