Eagle Bucks is a game that is themed on that regal denizen of the skies, the eagle. The game is about nature and this comes across beautifully in the graphics and symbols on the reels. The interface is crisp and clean and gives players a feel of being in nature while playing the game.
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The Eagle Bucks shield is the scatter symbol in Eagle Bucks. This symbol triggers the bonus round in this game.
- Wild: The wild symbol in Eagle Bucks is the eagle. The wild symbol replaces all other symbols except the scatter symbol in this game. You can win the top prize of 1000 coins if you are able to land 5 eagle symbols across the reels during a spin.
- How to win the top prize: The top prize in Eagle Bucks is a 1000-coin bonanza that you can land by getting 5 wild symbols to appear anywhere during the reels during the course of a spin. The maximum payout that the game allows for players, including the bonus round, is 16250000.00.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round in this game is activated by landing 3 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: There are other symbols in this game too. These include, apart from the standard card values from 9 through to Ace, a wolf, a rock structure with sunlight behind it, a bison, a deer, and a nest with 3 eggs.
Themed on nature, Eagle Bucks is a 5-slot with 20 adjustable paylines brought to you by Ainsworth Game Technology in collaboration with GameAccount Network. The game is fun and not too hard to play, and has some nice player-friendly features. The coin bet per line varies between a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10,000. This means that the minimum total bet is 20, while the maximum is 200,000.
The game has some great graphics and animations backed by excellent sound effects. It also has the Gamble feature, which gives you a shot at increasing your winnings at the end of a spin. Once you land a winning combination at the end of a spin, the Gamble option becomes active. You can use this feature by clicking the Gamble button at the bottom right of the screen.
The Gamble feature works very simply: you predict one of two things:
- The card suit
- The colour of the card that appears on the subsequent flip: red or black
If you choose to predict the colour of the card you can double your winnings on that spin by guessing correctly, while guessing wrongly makes you lose whatever you won on that spin. If you choose to predict the card suit, a correct guess quadruples your winnings while a wrong answer makes you lose your winnings on that spin. You can gamble a maximum of 5 times on a spin, and the maximum amount you can keep by using this feature is 2500000. At any time if you want to stop using this feature you can do so by clicking the Take Win feature on the screen.
If you want to play the game even when you are away from your computer for a while, you can use the Auto feature. This feature allows you to play the game in automatic mode, a minimum of 1 round and a maximum of 25 rounds.
The bonus round in Eagle Bucks is the Free Games bonus. This is essentially a free spins round that gets triggered when you land 3 Eagle Bucks shield scatter symbols anywhere across the reels. You get 10 free games as a result of this. You get an additional 5 free spins if you land the 3 scatter symbols across the reels again during the free spins bonus.
The free spins bonus round in Eagle Bucks comes with a unique feature. Should you land a wild symbol on any position on of the reels, it expands to cover the other two symbols in that payline, thereby increasing substantially the potential for a big win.
Top and Secondary Prizes
You can get a top prize of 1000 coins if you land 5 wild symbols across the reels during a spin. The maximum payout in this game is 16520000.00, and this is inclusive of the free spins bonus round winnings.