Roaming Reels is a fascinating video slot that is themed on the African Serengeti, the grasslands that make for such great safari outings. The game has a rich interface with exciting graphics and animations that are a perfect match with the theme, and excellent sound effects to back it up.
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The tree symbol is the scatter symbol in Roaming Reels. A minimum of three tree symbols triggers the bonus round.
- Wild: The lion is the wild symbol in the game; it is the perfect fit, in keeping with the term’s literal meaning. The wild symbol replaces all other symbols in the game except the tree scatter symbol.
- How to win the top prize: The maximum prize in this game is a 1000-coin win. You can win this by landing 5 Africa map symbols across the reels. The maximum payout allowed in this game is 16250000.00.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round is triggered by landing a minimum of 3 tree (scatter) symbols across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: Other symbols in Roaming Reels include an ostrich, a zebra, a pug mark, a gazelle, and the Africa map, along with the usual card symbols from 9 through to Ace.
Roaming Reels is a 5-reel video slot with 50 adjustable paylines with the symbols appearing across 3 rows on the screen. This game has been developed by Ainsworth Game Technology and is distributed to online casinos by GameAccount Network. The game has a range of exciting features, with the coin bet per line ranging from 1 to 50. The minimum and maximum bet across all paylines is 50 and 62500 respectively. Along with the great graphics and free spins are two cool features - Gamble and Auto.
The Gamble feature becomes active at the end of a successful spin wherein you have scored a win. It gives you a chance to increase your winnings at the end of a spin. Once the feature is active, you can use it by clicking the Gamble button at the bottom right of your game screen. Once you have clicked it, you need to predict one of two things for the following move:
- The colour of the card that will flip: it could be either red or black.
- The suit of cards that will appear.
If you choose to predict the suit of cards and guess correctly your winnings go up by four times, while guessing wrongly means you lose what you won on that spin. If you choose to predict the colour of the cards, the right guess doubles your winnings on that spin while the wrong guess brings it down to zero. If you want to stop using the Gamble feature all you have to do is click the Take Win button to collect your winnings and get back to the game. You can gamble up to 5 times per spin. The maximum amount allowed through the Gamble feature is 2500000.00.
The Auto feature allows you to play the game in automatic mode. You can play a minimum of 1 round and a maximum of 25 rounds in this mode.
The bonus round in Roaming Reels the Free Games bonus. The bonus round is triggered when you land a minimum of 3 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels. How many free spins you get depend on how many scatter symbols you are able to land.
- 3 scatter symbols give you 8 free spins.
- 4 scatter symbols give you 10 free spins.
- 5 scatter symbols give you 12 free spins.
You can get 5 additional spins during the free spins round if you land a minimum of 3 scatter symbols.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in Roaming Reels is 1000 coins. You can pick up this win by landing 5 Africa map symbols across the reels. The maximum payout that this game allows is 16520000.00.