As the name suggests, Pirate Plunder is a video slot from Cadillac Jack that is themed on pirates and the loot they have plundered across the seas. The game looks great and is fun to play, coming with excellent graphics and animations as well as 2 riveting bonus games. This is a game of adventure, with a dash of fun, and that is what you get when you spin the reels.
Play Pirate Plunder Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The pirate with the shovel is the scatter symbol in Pirate Plunder. You get paid even for landing the scatter symbol on the appropriate reels in this game: a minimum of 2 scatter symbols across the reels gives you a 2x multiplier on your bet, while 5 scatter symbols across the reels gives you a 100x multiplier. In this game, the scatter symbol does not trigger any of the bonus games.
- Wild: The parrot is the wild symbol in the game. The wild symbol is associated with the maximum jackpot win in this game. It replaces all other symbols except the scatter symbol, the pirate ship symbol, and the Treasure Map Bonus symbol.
- The top prize: The top prize in Pirate Plunder is a 90,000-coin jackpot that you can win by playing at maximum credits per line and landing 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels.
- How the bonus round is activated: There are two bonus rounds: the Pirate Ship bonus and the Treasure Island bonus. The Pirate Ship bonus is activated by landing 3, 4, or 5 pirate ship symbols across any of the winning paylines. The Treasure Island bonus is activated by landing 3 Treasure Map Bonus symbols anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Other important symbols, if any: There are loads of other important symbols in this game, including the Pirate Plunder logo, a female pirate, the bearded pirate with one eye, and the regular card values from 9 through to Ace.
Pirate Plunder is a fun and adventurous slot from Cadillac Jack that has not one but two bonus rounds. The game is backed by excellent quality of graphics and animations. The animations on the symbols as they notch up a winning combination are really world class and make the game that much more fun to play. This is a game with 5 reels and 15 paylines, with the symbols spread across 3 rows on the screen. The minimum credit value is 0.01 while the maximum is 1.00, and you can bet a maximum of 20 credits per line. The maximum total bet in this game is 300 credits.
The Auto Spin feature in the game allows you to play a minimum of 5 rounds and a maximum of 100 rounds in automatic mode. You can choose the number of rounds you want to play in this mode: 5, 10, 15, 20, 50, and 100.
There are two bonus rounds in Pirate Plunder:
- Pirate Ship bonus: This bonus is slightly harder to get compared to the Treasure Island bonus. It is activated when you land a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 pirate ship symbols on any wining paylines. In this bonus round, you need to choose from one of the pirate ships that appear to see what bonus you get.
- 3 ships: Win 45x to 165x your bet per line.
- 4 ships: Win 60x to 300x your bet per line.
- 5 ships: Win 75x to 450x your bet per line.
- Treasure Island bonus: This bonus round is activated when you land the Treasure Map Bonus symbol on any position across reels 2, 3, and 4. When this bonus is activated, a fresh screen appears with the pirate captain and the pirate in the scatter symbol. The pirate in the scatter symbol puts out 10 treasure chests; you need to click the treasure chests to locate the captain's parrot. You can win between 5x and 100x your total credits in this bonus round.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in Pirate Plunder is a 90,000-coin jackpot that you can win if you play maximum credits per line and land 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels. The next big prize is a 10,000-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels when you are not playing maximum credits per line.