Play Now At These Casinos
Trivial Pursuit is one of the most popular board games in the world today, and it is this game that FremantleMedia's Trivial Pursuit video slot is based on. The game basically has 6 themes, on which you are asked questions:
- Science and nature
- Art and literature
- Sports and leisure
The base slot game does not have any questions though; that comes only in the bonus rounds. This slot gives you a chance to not only have fun playing online but also win great prizes through payouts from winning combinations and scatter symbols, a free spin round, two exciting bonus games, and four jackpots.
Play Trivial Pursuit Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The Bonus Meter is the scatter symbol in Trivial Pursuit. This symbol triggers one of the bonus rounds in the game.
- Wild: The question mark is the wild symbol in the game. The wild symbol replaces all other symbols except the pattern symbol, the Roll Again symbol, the Bonus symbols, and the scatter symbol.
- The top prize: The top prize in this game is a 10,000-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels.
- How the bonus round is activated: There are multiple bonuses in Trivial Pursuit.
- Trivial Pursuit Bonus feature: This is triggered when you hit a win with the wild symbols and one of the pattern symbols.
- Bonus Meter feature: This bonus round is triggered when you collect all the 6 wedges.
- Other important symbols, if any: Other important symbols in Trivial Pursuit include the Trivial Pursuit logo, the Roll Again symbol, the 6 pattern symbols, and the numbers J, Q, K, and A from a card deck.
Trivial Pursuit is a 6-reel video slot with 15 adjustable paylines that has been developed by FremantleMedia. This game is themed on the board game of the same name and uses symbols from the original game. The game has numerous features that are designed to make playing fun and winning for you: multipliers, free spins, bonus rounds, and more.
Landing a minimum of 2 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels gives you a nice payout.
- 2 scatter symbols give you a 1x payout.
- 3 scatter symbols give you a 5x payout.
- 4 scatter symbols give you a 20x payout.
- 5 scatter symbols give you a 50x payout.
- 6 scatter symbols give you a 200x payout.
You can turn the Gamble feature on for a chance to gamble and win, while the Auto Spin feature allows you to play a minimum of 5 rounds and a maximum of 100 rounds in automatic mode. The coin size varies between a low of 0.02 and a high of 25.00. The lowest bet you can place is over a single payline, and is 0.02. The highest bet, across all 15 paylines is 375.00.
There are two bonus games in Trivial Pursuit:
- Bonus Meter feature: During the game of Trivial Pursuit, you have to collect the 6 wedges representing the 6 different subjects on which players are asked questions. At the end of a successful spin, when you are able to collect a wedge, it goes and sits snugly in one of the ridges of the Bonus Meter scatter symbol at the top left. Once you collect all 6 wedges, the Bonus Meter feature is triggered. During this feature, you are asked 6 questions and have to choose the correct answer. Each correct answer you choose gives you bonus points. The round gets over once all the 6 questions have been asked and answered.
- Trivial Pursuit Bonus feature: This bonus is triggered when you score wins through a combination of the wild and pattern symbols, and have also kept the Gamble option on. When this bonus is triggered, you are taken to a fresh screen where a character from the show is getting ready to answer a question. You are not shown the question, but need to bet on whether they will answer correctly or get it wrong. If your guess is correct, you get bonus cash points, and a chance to double it by opting for the next question. You also have the option of ending this round by collecting whatever you have won. The round automatically gets over the moment you guess wrongly or are able to run through the entire set of questions.
Trivial Pursuit also comes with built-in jackpots that give you a really great incentive to play this slot. These are:
- Mini jackpot
- Major jackpot
- Maxi jackpot
- Super jackpot
The Mega jackpot is the final jackpot you can hit, and its value is higher than the combined value of the others.
You get one free spin each time you land the Roll Again symbol anywhere on the reels. The free spin can be re-triggered.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in Family Fortunes is a 500-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 Family Fortunes logo symbols consecutively across the reels.