Fortunate 5 takes players for a pirate adventure on the high seas. The reels are filled with pirates, a skull and crossbones symbol and a pirate ship. The game buttons are in keeping with the pirate theme a wooden chest for Auto Play, barrels for Turbo Mode and the Info button, and a gold-filled treasure chest for the Spin button, indicating what treasures lie ahead.
Play Fortunate 5 Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: When the scatter skull and crossbones symbol is seen three or more times on the reels, the Wild Waters Free Games are triggered.
- Wild: The wild pirate ship symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4 for regular spins. It can substitute for all symbols apart from the scatter, helping to create more winning combinations. When taking Wild Storm Super Spins, the wild symbol can appear on all reels.
- The top prize: The top jackpot prize is won when players see five of the symbols with Captain Redbeard and his parrot on a single payline.
- How the bonus round is activated: The Wild Waters Free Games are activated when three or more of the scatter symbols are seen anywhere on the reels.
- Other important symbols: The five pirate symbols, including Captain Redbeard, are all linked to progressive jackpots. Starboard Mary, Mad Dog McDougall, Monsieur Poisson, and Peg Leg Davis all pay out progressive jackpots when five of the same symbol are seen on a single payline.
The Fortunate 5 slot game is designed to help players feel they are on the pirate ship, seeking the treasure together. The reels are spun on a sail after clicking the Spin button on a pirate's treasure chest. The slot gave has 15 fixes paylines with a coin range value of $0.60 per spin up to $6 per spin. The game has five progressive jackpots, each of which are seeded at different values.
When players have four of the progressive pirate symbols on a payline from left to right, the 2nd Chance Re-Spin feature is triggered. This feature re-spins the fifth reel giving players a second chance to win a progressive jackpot. This feature is available only during the main game, and not in the free spins round.
Those who wish to make use of the Autoplay feature can do so by clicking on the Auto Play button at the bottom of the screen. The reels will continue to spin a set number of times, or an unlimited number of times with the Until Feature.
The Wild Waters Free Games bonus round is triggered with three or more scatters. During the free spins, the wild ship symbols are collected on the side of the reels. When there are five wild ship symbols, the free spins round ends and the Wild Storm Super Spin is played. This spin will begin after the wild ship symbols are randomly distributed on the reels, and are then frozen in place to give players a greater chance of hitting a winning combination.
Free spins are unlimited until the Wild Storm Super Spin is triggered. Free spins are not retriggered.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize is a progressive jackpot prize. It is won when there are five Captain Redbeard symbols, or a combination of Captain Redbeard and wild symbols, seen on a single payline. The jackpot is seeded at $2,000. When four Captain Redbeard symbols are seen, players will receive a 500x payout of their most recent wager.
Five Starboard Mary symbols also have a progressive win that is seeded at $400. Mad Dog McDougall comes with a progressive win seeded at $200.