We all love the art heist movies that we see, with fascinating plots and great action. That is the theme of Reel Crime 2: Art Heist. This i-slot from Rival Gaming is based on stealing art and escaping. The game is the sequel to the original Reel Crime game, Reel Crime: Bank Heist and takes you back to Paris to help Remy and Raoul Mouchard, two notorious art thieves, pull off an art heist.
You help them in deciding which masterpieces should be stolen, arranging the equipment needed for the heist, diverting the attention of the French police while the brothers escape with the bounty. Finally, you take on the role of a fence to help the brothers find a suitably unscrupulous art collector on whom the brothers can download the masterpieces. You will also be tasked with ensuring they all stay out of the clutches of the gendarmes. Should you fail you land up in jail.
Reel Crime 2: Art Heist has graphics and animations of the highest quality, backed up by great sound effects. The first 4 screens tell you the story that forms the theme of the game and gives you information on the different aspects of play. Once you hit the Close button on any of these screens, you are ready to start playing. With an amazing interface, great features, and a payback rate of 97.03%, this game is a must for all who love i-slots.
Play Reel Crime 2 Art Heist Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
Scatter: There are totally 4 scatter symbols in Reel Crime 2: Art Heist. The main scatter symbol is the Reel Crime: Art Heist logo; it is the symbol that triggers the main feature of the game. Besides this, there are 3 Masterpiece symbols that are also scatter symbols. Each is able to pay you out individually. The scatter symbols change depending on how far you have progressed in the game.
Wild: The Forger symbol is the wild symbol in Reel Crime 2: Art Heist. It replaces all other symbols in the game except the scatter symbol, regardless of which stage of the game you are in. Besides, it doubles the prize money when it completes a winning combination.
How to win the top prize: The highest jackpot in this game is a 5000-coin jackpot. The jackpot is triggered when the wild symbol, which also doubles up as a jackpot symbol, fills one full payline in the game.
How the bonus round is activated: There are multiple bonus features in Reel Crime 2: Art Heist. These include:
- The Pick a Painting bonus round: This round gets activated when you get a minimum of 3 art heist symbol.
- Robin Hood bonus rounds: These rounds can appear any time during a game, and are not triggered by a combination of symbols on the reels, but by the Robin Hood symbol itself appearing on the reels. This can happen only when you are playing with max lines and coins.
Other important symbols, if any: There are a number of other important symbols in the game. These include the art heist symbol, Remy, Raoul, and symbols of masterpieces - Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, The Scream by Edward Munch, and many more.
Reel Crime 2: Art Heist is a 5-reel video slot with 15 paylines that comes with a load of features - a great interface, exciting symbols, multi-level bonuses, and more. The game plays out in 5 levels:
- Round 1 - The Plan: This round requires you to pick out the masterpiece that Remy and Raoul will have a go at. The round has 3 scatter symbols - Remy, Raoul, and the art heist symbol. The first two appearing on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels gives you an outright win, while the art heist symbol - a minimum of 3 of them on the reels - triggers the Pick a Painting bonus round. During this round if you score a regular win as well as a scatter win, you get paid for both. You need 4 masterpiece symbols at a time to be able to get to the next round.
- Round 2 - The Tools: This round requires you to put together the tools needed to pull off the heist.
- Round 3 - The Getaway: In this round, you will have to help Remy and Raoul dodge the gendarmes and make their getaway.
- Round 4 - The Painting: This round requires you to find a suitable buyer, most likely an unscrupulous art collector for the stolen masterpiece.
- Round 5 - Beach of Bastille: In this round, you will have to make sure you are not picked up by the gendarmes at the place where the sale is happening.
The minimum coin value in this game is 0.01, while the maximum coin value is 0.50. The minimum number of coins is 1 and the maximum is 5 per line. The game has all the features that you normally see in an i-slot - Bet Max, Auto, Select Lines, Select Coins, and others.
Reel Crime 2: Art Heist comes with multiple bonus rounds. The Pick a Painting bonus gets activated in the game's first round - The Plan - when you land a minimum of 3 art heist symbols on the reels. During this round you get a set of boxes on the reels and need to find one with a masterpiece. You need to be quick in this round because the longer you take to find the appropriate box the lesser the amount of money you can win becomes.
The Robin Hood bonus rounds can be triggered at any point during the game. The trigger for this round is the Robin Hood symbol, not a combination of symbols. For these bonus rounds to be triggered one requirement is that you play with max coins and lines. The amount these bonus rounds pay depends on whether there is a free spin multiplier in operation at that point in time.
Free spins are a part of Reel Crimes 2: Art Heist and can be activated by multipliers. If there is a multiplier during a free spin, any win registered during this period is increased by multiplying it with the value assigned to the multiplier, regardless of whether it is during a regular round or a bonus round.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in Reel Crime 2: Art Heist is the non-progressive jackpot of 5000 coins. There is a secondary jackpot of 2000 coins as well.