1429 Uncharted Seas has as its theme an ocean voyage that is taken to explore the world and is set almost 650 years before Christopher Columbus' sojourn to Japan. The game has graphics and animations that complement the theme 100%, from the opening scene of a desk rocking gently at the centre of a ship's cabin. The name of the game and some of its features are written on a parchment, over which a map of the high seas opens up. The map itself becomes the slot, and that is the beginning of a fantastic experience of online video slot play.
The game has symbols matching the theme, and the look itself is completely old-world – sea monsters, creatures, mermaids, and more. This game is not just about cool looks; features like an expanding wild and bonus free spins help you win more than you would in a standard slot.
Play 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The Compass is the scatter/bonus symbol in 1429 Uncharted Seas. This symbol triggers the bonus round.
- Wild: The ship is the wild symbol in this game. The wild functions interestingly here: when it lands on a winning payline it expands across the entire reel to become an expanding wild. The expanding wild increases the value of your wins.
- The top prize: The top prize in 1429 Uncharted Seas is a 5,000-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 mermaid symbols consecutively across the reels.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round is activated by landing a minimum of 3 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: Other important symbols in this game include a mermaid, a sea monster, a lobster, a sea creature, an octopus, the sun, the moon, and the stars as well.
1429 Uncharted Seas is a cool slot from Thunderkick that has an old world feel about it. The game is based on an ocean voyage: a voyage of discovery. The game looks good thanks to the high quality graphics and animations and is also good to play. The play of light and shade gives the illusion of a real life depiction and not a visual representation in a game.
Features like the expanding wild add another dimension to your game. Whenever the wild symbol lands on a winning payline it expands to cover the entire reel. The ship being lifted up by the sea monster is a spectacle in itself. The game itself is pretty simple to play and the player-friendly features like Auto Play make life easier for you. With this feature you can play a minimum of 5 spins and a maximum of 5000 spins in automatic mode. The minimum bet in this game is 0.10, while the maximum is 100.00.
The bonus round in this game is the free spins round. We will discuss this in the next section in this page.
The free spins bonus is triggered if you are able to land 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols anywhere across the reels. How many free spins you get depend on the number of scatter symbols you land during a single spin.
- 3 scatter symbols result in 10 free spins.
- 4 scatter symbols result in 20 free spins.
- 5 scatter symbols result in 50 free spins.
The free spins can be re-triggered during this round.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in 1429 Uncharted Seas is a 5,000-coin jackpot. You can land this prize if you get 5 mermaid symbols to appear consecutively across the reels in a single spin.