Bork the Berzerker is themed on the Norse folk of ancient times. They were warriors who loved to fight and conquer. Bork is one such Norse warrior, a special one at that. He is a berserker: basically he would work himself into a maddening rage before he headed off to battle; and God help the people he fought against. The opening scene in the slot tells it all: You see a wall with the name of the game on it, and suddenly you can see cracks developing. The wall explodes as Bork smashes his way through with a ball and chain, a lethal weapon in his hands. The game’s interface may seem a bit different, but you are guaranteed a good time playing it.
Play Bork the Berzerker Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: The Bonus symbol - a purple-robed bald figure - is the scatter symbol in Bork the Berzerker. This symbol triggers the free spins bonus round.
- Wild: Bork is the wild symbol in this game. The wild symbol replaces all other symbols in the game except the scatter symbol. When the wild symbol lands on a winning payline, it becomes an expanding wild to occupy the other two positions on the reel and give you a shot at bigger wins.
- The top prize: The top prize in Bork the Berzerker is a 5,000-coin jackpot that you can land if you can get 5 symbols of the girl running away from the purple demon to appear consecutively across the reels.
- How the bonus round is activated: The bonus round is activated by landing a minimum of 3 scatter symbols across the reels.
- Other important symbols, if any: Other important symbols in this game include a pink two-headed monster, a blue creature, a green monster with a trident, a light pink 4-horned monster, and the numbers Q, K, and A from a standard 52-card deck.
Bork the Berzerker looks good and plays nicely; this is just the game for you if you are looking at something that is not too complex in terms of play as well as symbology. This 5-reel slot with 25 adjustable paylines is brought to you by Thunderkick and has been quite well-received by players worldwide. The interface looks good - great graphics and animations - and is thoroughly complemented by the sound effects.
The game also has other player-friendly features that help you relax and play at your pace. These include the Auto Play feature, which lets you play a minimum of 5 rounds and a maximum of 5,000 rounds in automatic mode. The coin size in this game ranges between a minimum of 0.10 and a maximum of 40.00. The game has a maximum bet of 100.00.
The free spins round is the bonus round in Bork the Berzerker. We will discuss this in detail in the next section.
You can activate the free spins bonus feature by landing 3, 4, or 5 purple demon scatter symbols anywhere across the reels. How many free spins you get depends on the number of symbols you land in this game.
- 3 scatter symbols: 10 free spins
- 4 scatter symbols: 20 free spins
- 5 scatter symbols: 50 free spins
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in Bork the Berzerker is a 5,000-coin jackpot that you can win if you land 5 symbols of the girl being chased by the purple demon consecutively across the reels.