If you are looking for Direct Bank Transfer casino that accepts Aussies, your search ends here. We are a team of experts specializing in reviewing and rating the best Direct Bank Transfer casinos for Aussie players.
If you want to sign up at a Direct Bank Transfer casino, you only have to choose one from our list and sign up. After signing up, choose Direct Bank Transfer as your preferred banking method and make your first deposit. Grab your welcome bonus and start playing your favourite online pokies, table & card games, and video poker games.
Best Direct Bank Transfer Online Casinos for Australians in September 2021
Direct Bank Transfer Online Casinos FAQs
Using Bank Transfer at online casinos is not against Australian laws, which is why almost all Aussie online casinos offer it as a payment option.
Yes. Just download your bank's mobile banking app to easily, quickly, and securely transfer funds on the move.
You are eligible to receive online casino bonuses, play in tournaments, and participate in promotions irrespective of your preferred casino banking method.
These online casinos may be trying to cut costs as receiving money via Direct Bank Transfer also has a fee. In the absence of adequate payout options, online casinos offer Direct Bank Transfer as the only payout option. If you funded your account with deposit-only options such as Neosurf and MasterCard credit cards, you can withdraw your winnings through Direct Bank Transfer at these casinos.
In the absence of intermediaries, the online casino staff and bank employees have to process the transactions. This may take time. Direct Bank Transfer withdrawals are slower than deposits as online casinos process payout requests only after conducting a verification procedure.
- Best Direct Bank Transfer Online Casinos for Australians
- What is a Direct Bank Transfer?
- How We Choose the Best Direct Bank Transfer Casinos
- How Direct Bank Transfer Works
- How to Use Direct Bank Transfer at Casinos
- Direct Bank Transfer Fees
- Pros and Cons of Using Direct Bank Transfer
- Direct Bank Transfer Online Casinos FAQs
What is a Direct Bank Transfer?
Bank Transfer is the oldest and most reliable way to pay for products and services directly from your bank account. Also called Bank Wire Transfer, it is a method of transferring money from your bank account to the merchant's or online casino operator's bank account.
Bank Transfer is the only way to withdraw your casino winnings at many Australian online casinos. Another good thing about Bank Transfer is that you don't have to search long for a Bank Transfer casino. Almost all Australian online casinos offer Bank Transfer as a casino payment method.
How We Choose the Best Direct Bank Transfer Casinos
You can rest assured that we don’t just choose Direct Bank Transfer casinos at random. As we already mentioned, we spend several days researching various Australia-facing online casinos. We take time to get convinced that an online casino is good enough for our Aussie players.
You can trust us because we have been in the industry for several years. We actually play at the online casinos we review so that we can obtain a first-hand experience of their games, software platforms, and customer support. We also interact with casino buddies and staff members to understand the online casino better.
To make it into our list of best Direct Bank Transfer casinos for Aussie players, an online casino has to meet several criteria, including the following:
- Software Platform – We prefer mobile-friendly and instant-play casinos that offer hundreds and thousands of online pokies, video poker games, and table & card games from multiple game providers.
- Licensing – We never recommend online casinos that have no valid Internet gaming license.
- Ownership – We are careful about researching online casino ownership too, taking care to recommend only online casinos belonging to well-known and experienced operators.
- 24/7 Customer Support – We always test customer support for promptness, helpfulness, and friendliness. We prefer online casinos that offer toll-free telephone lines for Aussie players.
- Bonuses and Rewards – We pick online casinos that offer big bonuses with reasonable terms. You can also earn rewards for every cent you wager on the games.
You don’t have to hesitate to sign up at any of our recommended casinos. We suggest reading plenty of reviews, visiting the online casinos we recommend to see them for yourselves, and signing up if you like the look of them.
How Direct Bank Transfer Works
Direct Bank Transfers are easy to understand. Although they work in a similar manner, the procedure may vary from one country to the other, especially when the consumer's bank and the merchant's bank are based in different countries.
Here is how a Direct Bank Transfer works:
- You choose to fund your casino gaming account through Direct Bank Transfer.
- You receive the online casino's bank account details.
- You then instruct your bank to transfer money to the online casino's bank.
- The online casino receives the money and credits it to your gaming account.
There are two major varieties of Direct Bank Transfer:
- You visit the local branch of your bank with the online casino operator's bank details to physically make a transfer.
- You log in to your online bank account and transfer the funds online.
Aussie online casino players commonly use the latter way to fund their online casino accounts. They find it easier and more convenient, especially as they can do it on their mobile devices as well.
How to Use Direct Bank Transfer as a Payment Method at Australian Online Casinos
If you have decided to use Direct Bank Transfer as your casino banking method, here is a guide to help you:
- First, sign up at an Australia-friendly online casino that offers Direct Bank Transfer as a payment option.
- Log in to your account and visit the banking section.
- Select Direct Bank Transfer as your funding option.
- The casino's software system will take you to a page displaying the online casino's bank account.
- Copy the online casino's bank account details.
- Log in to your mobile banking or online banking account.
- Use the online casino's bank account to initiate a direct bank transfer.
- Make sure that you fill in the required information correction; otherwise, the transfer will be unnecessarily delayed.
- When your transaction is successful, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation from your bank.
- Your bank and online casino will deduct all applicable fees from your deposit amount.
When it is time to withdraw your casino winnings, here is the procedure to follow:
- Visit the cashier section of your online casino.
- Choose Direct Bank Transfer, Bank Transfer, or Bank Wire Transfer as your preferred cashout option.
- Check your bank details and make sure that they are correct.
- Click on "Withdraw" and wait for your money to reach you.
- Again, you may or may not have to pay transaction fees to your online casino.
Here are some things to keep in mind while using Direct Bank Transfer as a casino payment method:
- The minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawal limits are high for Direct Bank Transfer.
- Direct Bank Transfers are never fee. Even if your online casino won't charge you fees, your bank or financial institution will.
- When you are withdrawing your winnings for the first time, you have to undergo a verification procedure as a part of which you must send the online casino copies of your identification documents.
- You may have to wait up to seven days or more to receive your online casino winnings. However, Bank Transfer deposits are faster.
Direct Bank Transfer Fees
Whenever you send a Direct Bank Transfer, you have to consider the following fees:
- Handling Charges - Local bank transfers are less expensive than international bank transfers because fewer banks are involved. Whenever the number of banks that handle your transaction increases, you have to pay higher fees.
- Minimum Fees - You always have to pay a minimum fee to your bank for a direct bank transfer.
- Receiver Fees - The business or individual who receives the money has to pay a fee too, especially in case of international transfers.
- Currency Conversion Fees - If the Direct Bank Transfer involves two different fees, you have to pay currency conversion fees as well.
Let us take the example of Commonwealth Bank Australia:
- Bank transfers issued through a branch - $30
- Amounts less than or equal to AU$1000 - $6
- Amounts greater than AU$1000 - $12
- Bank transfers through the CommBank App or NetBank - $22
As you see, the fees are quite high. Some online casinos absorb the fees into their operational costs, but some pass on the costs to their players. Most Australian online casinos charge high fees for Direct Bank Transfers.
Pros and Cons of Using Direct Bank Transfer as a Casino Payment Method
- Direct Bank Transfers are safe, secure, and reliable.
- Initiating a direct bank transfer is easy and any Australian player can do it.
- Almost all Australia-facing online casinos offer Direct Bank Transfer as a casino payment method.
- Direct Bank Transfer is a popular payment method among people from different parts of the world.
- They support both deposits and payouts at some online casinos.
- Direct Bank Transfers take a lot of time; you have to wait for a few days to receive your money.
- Also, they are expensive. Banks as well as online casinos charge fees for bank transfer transactions.
- Direct Bank Transfers serve only as withdrawal methods at some online casinos.
- Minimum deposit limits are high at some casinos for players preferring to use Direct Bank Transfer.
We've compiled a nice little piece of information on all things casino banking so you can sit back and choose with confidence!
Stop wasting time on finding minimum deposit casinos. We've compiled a list so you can focus on what's really important - winning!
New online casinos in Australia are known to not only have the most advanced technologies but also the most lucrative bonuses - here's the proof!