UFC is a cool new video slot from Endemol that is based on the mixed martial arts championship - Ultimate Fighting Championship. The graphics and symbols all come from the world of mixed martial arts. When the game starts, you do not get directly into the game: you come to a screen with a roster of 12 fighters across different weight categories:
- 'The California Kid' Urijah Farber
- 'Suga' Rashad Evans
- Chuck 'The Iceman' Liddell
- Rampage Jackson
- Jon 'Bones' Jones
- Georges 'Rush' St. Pierre
- Frankie 'The Answer' Edgar
- Michael 'The Count' Bisping
- Cain Velasquez
- Brock Lesnar
- 'The Prodigy' BJ Penn
- Anderson 'The Spider' Silva
You need to choose from one of these fighters; that fighter then features on the reels when the game starts. You have the option of changing the fighter in the middle of a game. The game looks fantastic, using footage from actual fights for the bonus rounds, and allows you to pick up some cool wins through an expanding wild and two cool bonus rounds.
Play Deal or No Deal - The Bankers Riches Slot for Free
Important Symbols and Combinations
- Scatter: There are two scatter symbols in UFC: the UFC Belt symbol and the Training symbol. Each of these scatter symbols triggers a bonus round.
- Wild: The fighter that you choose is the wild symbol in the game. The Golden wild symbol on the centre reel triggers the Expanding Wild feature.
- The top prize: The top prize in this game is a 1000-coin jackpot. You can win this by landing 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels.
- How the bonus round is activated: There are three bonus rounds in UFC:
- The Expanding Wild: Activated when the golden wild lands in any position on the central reel.
- The Training Bonus: Activated when 3 Training scatter symbols land on any positions on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- The Fight Night Bonus: Activated when 3 UFC Belt scatter symbols appear in any position on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Other important symbols, if any: All other symbols are also from the world of UFC: the announcer Bruce Buffer, the Women's Champion Ronda Roussey, the UFC octagon, the UFC logo, a punching bag, and the J, Q, K, and A symbols from a standard 52-card deck.
UFC is a superb video slot from Endemol that has 5 reels and 20 adjustable paylines, with the symbols appearing across the screen in 3 rows. This game is themed on the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and is an exciting slot. The graphics and animations are of the highest quality, and you also get to see footage from an actual fight in the Fight Night bonus round.
As mentioned earlier, you get to choose your fighter from a roster of 12 fighters. This is a refreshing change from what you normally see in a lot of other slot games, and it is great too because during the Fight Night bonus round, you get footage from an actual fight featuring your fighter of choice.
There are 3 cool bonuses that you get in this game; well, 2 actual bonus rounds and an expanding wild that gives you wins.
- Expanding Wild feature: The Expanding Wild feature gets activated when you land a Golden wild symbol in any position on the central reel. When this happens, 4 of the other symbols are replaced by the regular wild symbol, after which the Golden wild also becomes a regular wild and you get line wins according to the combinations you notch up. The Expanding wild feature can also trigger during free spins.
- Training Bonus: The Training Bonus round gets triggered when you land 3 Training symbols anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4. A fresh screen opens and you need to pick a card from the 6 available. Each card represents one training partner your fighter will train with, and depending on the statistics of each fighter you are awarded free spins. When you have gone through all the cards, you get the total number of free spins you have been awarded. If you land the Training symbol anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4 during the bonus round, you get an additional number of free spins that add up to the total number you got at first. During the free spins, the Expanding Wild feature may get triggered.
- Fight Night Bonus: The Fight Night bonus is triggered when you land 3 UFC Belt symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3, and 5. The bonus round starts off with footage from an actual fight involving your fighter. You need to choose the right moves from the reel spinning at the bottom to help him fight and win. You get awarded credits based on the outcome of the fight.
Top and Secondary Prizes
The top prize in UFC is a 1000-coin jackpot that you can win by landing 5 wild symbols consecutively across the reels.